1978 Toyota FJ40
Completely Refurbished • 126,000 Original Miles
FROM THE SELLER
This is an excellent condition "original survivor" FJ40 that has been completely refurbished, repainted in original freeborn red paint #309 with 126,000 original miles. The 2F 6 cylinder engine had a complete rebuild at 110,000 and runs very strong. Upgrades include dual dump headers with flow master mufflers. The true dual exhaust sounds great and makes a huge difference in performance. This truck was also upgraded to the Weber Carb and was recently tuned, with all paperwork accompanying it.
The drivetrain consists of an original 4 speed transmission that shifts perfectly. A new clutch was installed at the time of the engine overhaul. The seller notes that this truck has the original transfer case and differentials, with Warn hubs, and fully functional 4x4.
This truck is about as close to a full nut and bolt restoration as you can get.
- New paint
- Complete engine rebuild at 110,000 Miles
- New factory wheels
- New 33x15 BF Goodrich AT Tires
- Recent Brake Service
- New OME SHocks
- New HFS Shackles and Bushings
- New Upholstery, floor mats, door panels, dash cap, and headliner.
- New weatherstripping, window felts, and hardtop seals
- New interior paint and refurbished roll cage
- New paint, bumpers, lights, turn signals, emblems, mirrors, bezels, latches, etc.
- New spare tire cover, running boards, and radio antenna.
- Basically, everything is new!
- Passenger door sometimes is a little hard to close (but it still closes).
Total Bids Placed:
Auction has expiredAuction expired without reaching reserve price
Highest bidder was: aschmit
|Bidder Name||Bidding Time||Bid||Auto|
|aschmit||August 23, 2021 6:08 pm||$18,000.00|
|aschmit||August 22, 2021 8:17 pm||$17,000.00|
|aschmit||August 22, 2021 7:30 pm||$15,000.00|
|aschmit||August 20, 2021 6:46 pm||$12,000.00|
|Auction started||August 20, 2021 11:48 am|
Send Private Message
1978 Toyota FJ40
Reserve price Not met!